This post was most recently updated on August 23rd, 2020
A running watch can help you to reach your fitness goals by tracking down your daily activities. It makes you aware of how much you are heading to your goal. A running watch can measure distance and speeds. It also measures heart rate. If you like to buy one of them, you are lucky. Here, we are going to give our top 5 best running watches under 200.
Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 35 watch helps you to stay fit, and stay connected by sharing your daily progress. It is a stylish and lightweight GPS running watch. It eliminates the need for using a phone or a chest strap. The built-in wrist based heart rate helps you to track your heart rates. The GPS can track you from any distance. The Garmin Forerunner 35 watch is considering as your all-day activity tracker. It includes features like smart notification and automatic upload to the online fitness community. You can track your activities and music from your wrist.
- Built-in GPS to track distance quickly by acquiring satellites.
- 24 hours heart rate monitoring function.
- Vibration alerts for activities notification.
- Updated and high-resolution display for viewing.
- Smart connectivity options: music controls, SW auto updates, live track, smart notifications, and auto upload.
- This watch helps you to monitor all aspects of your progress, such as tracking distance, pace, calories and more.
- The built-in wrist heart rate device allows you to monitor your heart rate without involving a chest strap.
- You can pull text and other notification on your wrist if you connect the watch with a compatible Smartphone.
- You can select between walk and run modes.
- It takes too long time to acquire GPS satellite.
Related Comparison: Garmin Fenix 5 vs. Forerunner 935
TomTom GPS Fitness Watch
This is a GPS fitness watch which includes Bluetooth headphones to listen over 500 songs wirelessly. It offers pace, speed and distance meters in a single device. You can select from training modes to advanced modes such as Training Zones, Interval Training, Recovery Indicator, Race Mode and more. The ZHNVT give you the opportunity to track your every minute of your day. The life of the battery can last longer. It works up to 5 hours when both GPS and music are on, and works up to 3 weeks when the GPS mode is not used.
- Comes with waterproof Wireless Headphones, and Bluetooth Music Player.
- Multisport tracking device for all indoor and outdoor sports, such as: walking, running, cycling, swimming, and gym workout.
- GPS tracker can measure time, pace, speed, and calories burned.
- Advanced Features include 24/7 activity tracking, customizable straps, and phone notification systems.
- You can enjoy your activity by listening music using Bluetooth music player and waterproof headphones.
- This watch is able to track your all indoor and outdoor activities.
- The activity tracker can track and measure your time, speed, pace, distance and calories to help you achieving your goals.
- Discover your present fitness level by comparing with others of your same age and gender. The device can calculate your personal fitness age by measuring up the volume of your oxygen.
Garmin Vivocative watch
The Garmin vivoactive comes with a heart rate monitor and sunlight-readable touchscreen. It features GPS-enable features to track down running, cycling, golfing, swimming and other activities. You can pair this watch with your Smartphone to get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, and notifications from mobile apps, and social media. It contains rechargeable Lithium battery which last up to 10 hours when using GPS, and up to 3 weeks when using only activity tracking mode.
- Sunlight-readable and high-resolution color touchscreen.
- Pair with Smartphones to give signal for all incoming calls, message, emails, and notifications.
- Built-in-sports apps let you track your activities including walking, running, biking, golfing, and swimming.
- Free apps and widgets available in Connect IQ™ store.
- This device provides ultra-thin GPS along with high-resolution sunlight-readable touchscreen to help you tracking your activities anytime at anyplace.
- The built-in sports apps help you to tracking various activities including Phone calls, text messages, emails, and notifications from other mobile apps and social media.
- It provides a manual to troubleshoot any problems.
- The watch is a little bit bulkier.
TomTom Runner GPS Watch
The TomTom Runner GPS watch helps the health conscious people to track their performance both indoor and outdoor activities. It uploads all your physical workouts data to their website to help you tracking your performance. TomTom is a professional business company previously worked with the Nike to manufacture their Nike Sport Watch. So, there is nothing to worry about the watch quality.
- QuickGPSFix helps to find your location faster.
- Functions to measure time, pace, distance and calories.
- Waterproof, lightweight, and Ultra-slim sports watch specially designed for runners.
- Heart Rate Monitor can track workout intensity.
- Training programs to improve fitness.
- High quality GPS application can locate faster, and it can perfectly measure your performance or workouts.
- The The TomTom Runner GPS perfectly fit for the runners since it has an extra display, and it is lightweight, ultra-slim, and waterproof watch.
- To keep you in the right track you can upload all of your running data on their fitness tracking apps.
- You can set your own workout training program to watch and improve your performance.
- It is unable to record split times.
Polar A370 Fitness Tracker Watch
The Waterproof Polar A370 offers exercise guidance, personalized activity, and fitness tracking. It has a smart GPS system to track down your each activity. Also, this watch is compatible to 3rd party fitness.
- The A370 Heart Rate Tracker to track heart rate every day.
- GPS helps to track your route, distance, and speed.
- Allow notification for phone calls, text messages, and social media on your watch screen.
- Pair your watch with your favorite fitness apps.
- The Polar A370 gives you a full overview of your heart rate around the clock. You can calculate your highest and lowest heart rate, as well as your whole day calorie burn data.
- When you go out your A370 watch helps you by tracking your route, distance, and speed.
- The watch is made of soft metal and the sleep plus option helps you towards a good sleeping habit.
- Show problems when syncing it to MAC.
Related Guide: Gaming Mouse under $30
These are all from our list. These 5 best running watches under 200 dollars will surely meet your demand. Hope, you can reach to your fitness goal using one of them from the list.