The 5 Best Rowing Machines Under $300
One of the most important considerations that should be made before getting a rowing machine is its durability. For an effective work-out session, the features and components are also factors of consideration when choosing a rowing machine. Most importantly, the machine should also be able to fit your budget. That’s why, we pick five best rowing machines under $300 without compromise their quality.
|Rank||Rowing Machine||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|1||Sunny Health & Fitness||$$||A+|
|2||Stamina ATS Air||$$||A+|
|3||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515||$||A+|
|5||Stamina X Air||$$||A+|
5 Best Rowing Machines under $300 with Reviews
Here are the top 5 rowing machines under $300 with reviews and their features-
1. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5622 Dual Function Magnetic Rowing Machine
This is definitely one of the best rowing machines under three hundred bucks in the market right now. It measures just 70 x 20 x 19 inches and weighs just 63 pounds, making it easily portable and needing a small space as work-out area. It comes with an array of features including;
- Magnetic tension system with 8 levels that is easily adjustable with a knob.
- A digital LCD monitor displaying time, count, calories, total count, and scan.
- Easily foldable and portable.
- Dual function capability; can be used for various workouts.
- Comes with a maximum user weight of 240lbs.
2. Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399
The Stamina ATS rower is another machine to consider and one of the best in the market. It measures just 77 by 18 by 22 inches and weighs just about 53 pounds. It is easy to assemble and move. Some of its features include;
- A monitor displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Textured handgrips and adjustable nylon foot and rowing straps.
- Durable steel frame construction and built in wheels.
- Floor protectors for a firm grip and to prevent skidding.
- Can support weights of up to 250lbs.
3. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine
This piece comes as a simple, single motion design that will enable you to work every major muscle group. Its frame is built from durable stainless steel and uses magnetic tension for a smooth-gliding design measuring 51 x 26 x 10 inches and weighing just 68 pounds. Here are some of its other features;
- A LCD console monitor that displays time, count, calories, total Count and Scan.
- A convenient 8 level magnetic tension knob.
- Large textured pedals with safety straps and non-slip grip handlebars.
- Built-in transportation wheels
- A maximum user weight: 250 Lbs.
4. Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine with Free Motion Arms
This is undoubtedly one of the best and easiest to use rowing machines in the market. It is built with durable stainless aluminum and measures 49 x 14 x 7 inches in size and weighs just 52 pounds. Here are a few features of the Stamina 1215;
- A single button multi-function monitor that shows speed, distance, time, row count, calories burned, and miles rowed.
- Precision extruded aluminum beam, deluxe ball bearing roller system.
- A smooth hydraulic cylinder resistance and adjustable tension controls.
- Comfortable, thick padded seat and pivoting foot plates for added comfort.
- Supports a maximum user weight: 250 Lbs.
5. Stamina X Air Rowing Machine
This is definitely one of the best rowing machines available in the market. The Stamina X is ideal for many kinds of work-outs including cardio-vascular, arm and leg work-outs. It measures 77 L x 18 W x 22 H inches and weighs just 54lbs. some of its features include;
- A display monitor that shows your speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Built-in wheels and a foldable frame for easy transport and storing.
- Large strapping footplates and textured handles for better grip.
- A sliding, padded and upholstered seat to support your bottom and back.
- Supports a maximum user weight: 250 Lbs.
An ideal rowing machine should come with an array of features that should make your work-out sessions easy and comfortable. Some of the features include durability, portability & storing, display monitors and affordability. These are the features that the top five rowing machines above, have satisfied and hence making them the ideal machines to go for under $300.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 2nd October, 2017