The 5 Best Paintball Guns under $200
Paintball games are some of the most exciting activities that one can engage in together with their friends. The thrill that comes with engaging in this kind of activities is so overwhelming and feels almost like a true battlefield. Having the best paintball guns makes the activity even more enjoyable. Here is a review of the best paintball guns under $200 and their unique features.
|Rank||Paintball Gun||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|1||Tippmann TMC MAGFED||$$||A+|
|3||Tippmann Cronus Paintball Gun 3Skull||$$||A+|
|4||Tippmann A-5 .68||$||A+|
Top 5 Paintball Guns under $200
You must have a look at the paintball guns under 200 dollars mentioned below. We pick top 5 based on quality, feature and real user review.
1. Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
This is one of the best paintball guns available in the market. It comes with a modern design and feeling like that of an actual gun. It is made of durable aluminum and weighs just about 6.9 pounds making it easy to carry around. Other features include;Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- A proven ultra-performing in-line bolt system. Because of this, it takes very good shots when fired.
- It comes with a dual feed option. One can chose to feed a Go MagFed or a Traditional Loader.
- Fitted with the latest MagFed Extremely Authentic ARStyled Tactical Carbine Marker by Tippmann.
- It also comes with two 20 round spring driven magazines. It can carry numerous paintball bullets.
- Fully functional charging handle with an easy to pull trigger.
2. Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun
This is another top of the class paintball gun. It is the most ideal gun for beginners and intermediate players. It is easy to use and shoots long distances. Some of its other features include;Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- Comfortable to carry around and requires minimal maintenance.
- Made of a highly efficient inline bolt system which guarantees accurate shots when fired.
- It comes with a mock silencer. This makes it a silent shooter and rarely jams.
- High impact composite body and sleek design gives the user a thrill of an actual gun’ its handles are rubber coated for a good grip.
3. Tippmann Cronus Paintball Gun
This is another ideal paintball gun and also one of the best paintball guns available in the market. It comes with a unique design which makes it a good choice for beginners and pros. It weighs just 10 pounds making it easy to carry around. Its other features include;Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- It has been made of a durable and light-weight mislim body. Because of it weight, the Cronus is comfortable to use even for beginners.
- It comes with a 20 Oz. CO2 tank which comes in handy in making it a high-performance gun.
- Because of its design, the can is easy to hold and to carry around even in rough terrain.
- The Topmann Cronus package also comes with; a GenX Stealth Anti Fog Paintball Mask, 6 – 140 round heavy duty ultimate paintball clear tubes and 3skull 200rd black hopper.
4. Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
This is also one of the best paintball guns available in the market. It is one of the fastest and most accurate shooters in its category range. It is one of the easiest to use and also the lightest weighing just 5 pounds. Some of its features include;Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- Made of a durable aluminum body, with a unique design that makes it comfortable to carry when in use.
- Comes with a Cyclone Feed System. It can be fed up to 15 balls per second and shoot up to eight balls per second without batteries.
- Contains an 8.5-inch stock barrel which has been stone-honed to enhance accuracy and reduce noise.
- Because of its design, it is easier to assemble, re-assemble and also to clean.
5. Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Marker Gun
Its ease of use makes it one of the best paintball guns in the market. The Gryphon is made of a high impact and light-weight body which makes it easy to use and to carry around. Some of its other features include;Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- Its design and centrally placed front grip makes it easy to hold and use even for beginners and amateurs.
- It also comes with Tippmanns inline bolt system for efficiency and to prevent frequent jamming.
- Its ported barrel and well-positioned loader enhances accuracy and a more balanced feel to the marker.
- The Gryphon package also comes with; GXG XVSN mask with anti-fog lens, 200 Round Black Hopper, 3Skull 9 oz CO2 tank and 4 – 140 round heavy duty paintball clear tubes.
How does a paintball gun work
These guns work on a mechanism and add more pleasure and charm in your game. The painted balls are released from the one end of a barrel by a short and a controlled burst of gas at the other end of the gun. Then carbon dioxide is released from the canister in which it is filled. In some paintball guns,nitrogen and any other gas can be expelled because every gun has different type of gas filled in it. The firing assembly of the gun then pulls one ball in the trigger through hopper.
The hopper places the ball direct in-front of the piston that is powered by the air. The ball is then expelled from the gun with a burst in the direction that is targeted by the player. The firing assembly and the gas valve vary in different paintball guns. These guns are mostly fired at slow speed as in most guns the field limit is 300 feet per second. The higher the speed that most hard will be the belt or bruise in the targeted place because the ball will be expelled from the same high pressure.
Clean your paintball gun regularly
Like all other things and devices the cleanliness of these guns is the most important thing that you should keep in your mind if you want to use your gun for a long time period. You should clean all parts of the your gun in a way that no dirt or dust particle remains in it. It is because if there will be dust particles in it, these particles will not allow the paintball gun to perform normally and will hinder its performance and working ability.
The O-rings of the paintball gun should also be replaced regularly because if these rings will not be replaced, they will hinder the performance of the gun and during your shoot, it will destroy your target. These rings should be replaced regularly. However the duration of rings vary in different types of guns.
Change your batteries
This is another most important maintenance tip that you must bear in your mind because with batteries, paintball guns cannot perform. These guns work only on batteries and if these batteries will be weak the guns will not be able to perform more. So the batteries should be replaced or changed as per the instructions mentioned on the inside the cover of the gun. The overall performance of the paintball gun depends upon the batteries as without batteries, these guns are zero in performance. So these batteries of paintball guns should be changed or replaced regularly.
For the ultimate thrill during a paintball game, the choice of marker will determine how enjoyable the game will be.an ideal gun should be easy to use, light and efficient. The five reviewed speedball gun have proven to be the best in their category. With impressive features, the five are the best paintball guns under $200
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 2nd December, 2017