The 5 best paintball gun under 300 dollars
Every paintball shooter craves for a gun that will be easy to operate and use when in scenario plays. Choosing from the wide range of paintball guns that are available in the market today may prove to be quite a cumbersome task. Here, we have a review of the best paintball gun under 300 dollars and this list will surely not disappoint your expectations.
|Rank||Paintball Gun||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|1||Tippmann A-5 .68||$$||A+|
|3||Tippmann Cronus 3Skull||$||A|
|5||Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber||$$||A-|
1. Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber paintball marker
This is the most popular marker to ever be produced and it is suitable for both scenario plays and woodsball. It is also very cost friendly, upgradable and easily customized to fit your needs.
- A cyclone feed system that can feed up to fifteen balls per second and this is without batteries.
- Front grip is larger and has a great feel
- The 8.5-inch stock barrel that is stone honed in order to reduce noise and enhance accuracy.
- An external selector switch is also available to facilitate easy switching from safety mode to firing mode.
- Advanced ergonomics with a lighter weight body and push pins that are easier to remove.
- Removable sling mounts that make it easy for addition of a sling
2. Tippman TPX Paintball Pistol Starter kit
This is a true military design paintball pistol that has a lightweight and combat style. The pistol kit includes a Tippmann reversible holster, the TiPX pistol(black) and also a 3 Tru feed magazines.
- Clear ammo windows to see if it’s loaded
- Effective spool valve system that minimizes kick and maximizes air efficiency
- The under barrel is easy to load due to 12-gram CO2 air system
- A 2-year warranty Tippmann’s world class is also provided.
3. Tippmann Cronus Paintball gun 3skull mega set
It has a mil-sim body that combines both incredible durability and high performance. Its kit also comes in handy with a GenX Antifog and visor paintball mask, 3Skull 21″ Jerk Squeegee and 6 standard -140 ultimate heavy duty round paintball tubes.
- A fed loader with a gravity of 200 rounds
- CO2 tank from Maddog 20 Oz(empty)
4. Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun
This paintball gun features an in-line bolt system that is highly reliable and rubber grips that are softly molded. This marker can be customized and modified by simply mounting a variety of accessories on any of the Picatinny rails.
- Internal gas line
- A vertical grip and high impact complex body
- Integrated sight from the carry handle and includes a mock silencer
5. Tippmann Response Triger Caliber Paintball Gun
It is also a popular marker that has a long lasting aluminum body, 8.5” ported barrel, rear and front sling mounts and a low profile hopper. It can also be customized to fit your personal requirements with many available aftermarket accessories.
- Internal bore that is redesigned to be wider for ease of maintenance and faster fielding stripping
- A cyclone feed system that can feed to a max of 15 balls per second
- Addition of slings is easier since the sling mounts are removable
Things to consider when buying a paintball gun
You should be very careful before buying a gun because if this instrument will be of good quality, it will facilitate you in playing and making your game memorable. Like many other things once you go to buy a gun you should also see many things and make sure that you have made a good choice. You should consider following things before a buying this excellent device for play
Weight is the most important thing that you should consider because heavy sports devices do not perform well. Heavy paintball guns are uneasy to handle and will make you uncomfortable during your session. So the weight of this device is the most important factor that you should keep in your mind while buying a gun. You may get confused that how you can check the ideal weight. For this purpose,you can see at various online website services that offer online shopping.
You can see the ideal weight of paintball gun. There are various types of this sport device (according to weight, performance and price) and you can buy that is really appropriate and good for you. You should keep in mind that weight of the device should be ideal because whole performance of gun depends on its weight and your handling.
Another very important thing that you should keep in your mind when you are going to buy a paintball gun is the performance of the gun. It is because if the performance of the gun will not be good, your experience of having a sports device will be deteriorated. If you are going to play in winter you should keep in mind that it should be such that can perform best in cold weather. Similarly, you must be careful if you are going to buy in summer.
The performance of the gun also depends upon the speed that you want. If you want to play a speed ball you should go for a gun that shoots 13 bps and higher. The velocity of the gun should be consistent and smooth so that you can have a wonderful experience. You should have a profound knowledge about the performance of the gun before buying a gun.
Another thing that you should consider when you are going to buy a gun is the customization option. If the customization options will be higher your experience of the game will be more pleasurable and memorable. There are so many types of guns that offer best barrel exchange services and all these services should be considered when buying a gun.
Balance and interchangeable parts of the game are also important in customization services. You should ensure maximum services before buying a speedball gun. The balance of all parts of the gun will make it best in performance. In the same way the mass produced and interchangeable parts of the gun are also important.
The ergonomics is another factor that you should consider when buying a paintball gun. You should feel comfortable when picking a gun because if you will not be comfortable your game will be wasted. The grip of the gun should be easy and comfortable. There are many markers that can be replaced with one gun or other.
If you like one grip you can find a similar grip on another with the same marker. So the ergonomics of the gun should be considered before buying a gun so that you exposure to the game can become a good one.
We do hope and believe that this list of the 5 best paintball guns under $300 will be of much assistance to your search of a paintball gun. What is even amazing, is that they also come at a cost friendly price and with other accessories. It is all up to you to narrow the scope and decide which fits perfectly to satisfy your needs and requirements.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 1March, 2018