Top 5 Best Gas Grill Under $400
Acquiring and owning a gas grill is a great idea more so when you have outdoor family events that require some cooking. What may prove to be a hard task is choosing the best gas grill from the wide range available in the market today. We have simplified this by coming up with a well-analyzed review of the best gas grill under $400 that will surely not disappoint.
|Rank||Gas Grill||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|2||Fuego Element F21C||$||A|
|3||Char-Broil TRU 500||$||A|
|5||Char-Broil TRU 450||$||A|
5 Best Gas Grill Under $400
1. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill
This is our top pick and it is perfect for people in search of a high quality and performance gas grill.
- Surefire electronic ignition. This ignition system provides a reliable spark and it syncs every burner to enhance a quick start up.
- Folding side shelves. It offers you a large working space and the shelves easily fold down to store the grill. To enhance easy accessory mounting, the shelves are also fitted with Gear Trax.
- Even heat distribution. The burners, made from stainless steel, can deliver either high or cold temperature evenly across the grate.
- Enclosed storage cabinet. It is huge and caters for additional storage of gadgets and items.
- Durable Iron grates coated with Porcelain
- It possesses a TRU Infrared Cooking system.
2. Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel Gas Grill
This is a new model with many improvements to watch out for.
- It comes featuring the push button electronic ignition, a clean residue tray and an Iron grate made from porcelain enamel.
- It has a small footprint that can fit a balcony and a large cooking surface.
- Requires minimum assembly time, less than 30 minutes and a minimum of 14 screws are needed.
- Reaches high temperatures of 500F in 5 minutes.
3. Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 500 3-Burner
This is a heavy duty gas grill that comes in handy with a high-performance gas cover.
- The grates are covered with porcelain and the ignition system is electronic to provide a reliable spark.
- To ensure better temperature control and lasting performance, it is equipped with 3 top-ported tube burners.
- The grill cover offers protection to your grill from damages.
4. Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill
It is durable and long lasting and offers high-quality grilling services.
- Comes equipped with 4 tube burners made from stainless steel and a side burner.
- The storage cart is fitted with two doors for convenience and easy access.
- The warming racks, cooking grates, and heat tents are all made of stainless steel to ensure high performance.
5. Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 Cabinet Gas Grill
It is a 3 burner grill and provide great service.
- The ignition system is electronic with a side burner of 10,000 BTU.
- 3 tube burners enhance a long lasting performance and even greater temperature control.
- The swing-away rack and iron grates are coated with porcelain for warming.
- Even heat distribution in the grill.
Without a shadow of a doubt, this list of the best gas grill under $400 will surely be of great assistance to you if you are in search of a gas grill. They come with various accessories too. What is left is for you to narrow down you desired gas grill from the above which certainly fits your demands.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 2nd October, 2017