This post was most recently updated on July 1st, 2020
As a lover of bikes or someone looking to invest in them, there are a few things that you would want to know before getting one Is it a mountain bike or not If it is a mountain bike then is it a full suspension one or simply a hard tail bike. You will probably be looking to find the best full suspension mountain bike under $3000.
With that said, full suspension mountain bikes differ from hard tail back bikes in that they have both front and back wheel suspension provided. They tend to be ideal for rough terrains and for downhill rides. You will find that they require relatively less maintenance. Full suspension bikes are ideal for both beginners and experienced bikers alike.
1. BEIOU Carbon Filter 650B Mountain Bike
This model is made from Toray T800 Carbon fiber material and with a 3K matte finish. The frame size is about 17-19″ and the wheels are 27.5/29″. The material used is of high tensile strength and you therefore face no risk of having your bike deformed by pressure. The bottom is made from carbon fiber of different tensile strength to increase its strength and rigidity.
The braking speed is set at 3.10 speed and with a hidden disc brake and an air fork suspension. This bike is suited to any cycling enthusiast and professional entry-level riders.
Key feature of BEIOU Carbon Filter 650B
- Carbon fiber frame
- 3K matte black finish
- Weighs just about 33 pounds
- The bike arrives tuned from the books and you may need not adjust again.
2. Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er Full suspension mountain bike
If you are looking to finally put away the hard tail, then the recoil comp will be a perfect choice. It features about 100mm of smooth air suspension on both its front and back wheels which will provide you with traction despite the terrain. The 29″ wheels are strong and durable no matter the terrain. If precision is what you seek, the recoil comp offers 27 shimano gears which will keep you on the straight path regardless of the climb. If you have been planning that mountain hike for a while, then here is the bike just for you,
Key feature of Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er
- The tires on this bike are 29.2.2 tires which are excellent for a variety of terrains
- The disc brakes have 180mm front and 160mm rear motors ideal for ultimate control
- The 27 shimano gears are of 3.9 speed drivetrain and have contour cranks
3. Diamondback mission 2 complete all mountain full suspension bicycle
The diamond back line of bicycles is advertised as the bike that will allow you to check off as many terrains as you can As a matter of fact each of the features of the given bicycle is designed for endurance and for strength. The mission 2 in particular is made from a hydro formed aluminum frame and with knuckle box suspension. What this means is that the bike is strong and at the same time very flexible. The drivetrain provided is a shimano 1.11 which is silent, no clanking chains and is fast useful in all kinds of mountains and terrains.
Key feature of Diamondback bicycles mission 2
- It has a KS LEV Integra Dropper with a southpaw remote it will make an easy ride on any terrain.
- Your new mission 2 bike will arrive preassembled ensuring you get to enjoy your bike without the hassle of starting from scratch.
- The versatile fox performance 36 float 160mm travel fork will allow you to take on any challenge without fear.
4. BEIOU Toray T700 Carbon Fiber mountain bike
This is a great bike made with high quality carbon fiber, it has a 3K glossy finish and has a carbon fiber frame. It is ideally very light and great for maneuvers on various terrains. The wheels are 26″ and tough which makes this bike ideal for trying out rough terrains. The speed control system is a shimano Altus and you will be thankful for the strong braking wire discs. The tensile strength of the carbon fiber keeps you bike in shape regardless of the impact.
Key feature of BEIOU Toray T700
- Does not come pre-assembled but the process takes less than 15 minutes
- The frame, seat post and handlebars are made of carbon
- The speed is carbon MTB 27
5. Diamondback release 2 compete ready full suspension mountain bike
The unique factor about the release 2 from diamondback is its release pedal. The release pedal on this bike has been optimized for the kind of the terrain ideal for the bike. You can therefore trust the integrity of the bike along with the optimized released pedal.
Key feature of Diamondback bicycles release 2
- It features a durable and flexible aluminum frame
- The fork is a Rockton pike RC
- The bike has diamondback Blanchard wheels
- The braking system is hydraulic with 180mm front and back motors
Related Guide: Hybrid Bikes under $1000
From the list above, it is clear that even with a tight budget, you can still get yourself a great full suspension bike. The choice on what will suit you will be narrowed down to personal preference and the features you are looking for