Top 5 Best Violin under 500 Dollars
The violin is one of the most beautiful and popular instruments which many people like to play. Whether you are a student, or you are an advanced player, it is necessary for everyone to buy the right violin that will sound clear and perfect. Here, in this review, we are going to write about the best violin under 500 dollars.
Actually, it is very difficult to make a decision about the violin that will meet your needs as well as your price
1) Bunnel Premier Clearance Kennedy Violins
If you are a new violinist, and you don’t want to skimp on quality, you should consider buying the Bunnel Premier Clearance Kennedy Violins. Its minor imperfections won’t affect the sound or playability.
- Made of Solid maple tonewood and carved spruce.
- Custom fit body with hand-carved maple bridge.
- Portland strings are precisely measured.
- Pegs, ebony fingerboard and 100% fittings.
- Its manufacturer gives a lifetime warranty for this product. They also declare 45 days money-back guarantee.
- Its handcrafted solid maple and spruce woods, and genuine oil finish make 100% fit for tuning.
- It’s clear sound quality with minor cosmetic imperfections will give you the opportunity to save a great amount of money.
- Based on the player’s firmness the shoulder rest my break if it is handled carelessly.
2) Ricard Bunnel G1 Violin- 4/4 full-size Outfit
The Ricard Bunnel is the highest rated best violin under 500 dollars on Amazon. This high-quality product comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can rest assured on the quality of your violin. The parts of this instrument have been assembled by professional luthiers in Washington City.
- Setup is performed by the famous Kennedy Violin’s luthiers.
- Made from Maple and spruce tonewoods.
- 100% perfect ebony fittings with the glossy oil finish.
- Best quality shoulder rest along with D’Addario Prelude strings.
- This handcrafted violin can create the most realistic and natural sound similar to a professional violinist.
- The Kennedy Violins gives you a lifetime warranty which will bring peace to your mind that your violin will be okay for a long time.
- You need to spend just one minute to assemble everything in the box.
- This Bunnel G1 is very much suitable for the students, but it is also preferred by the professionals.
3) Kennedy Bunnel Pupil Violin-4/4 full Outfit Size
The Kennedy Bunnel Pupil Violin is a little bit more expensive but its construction is much attractive as well as playable for those who are just starting out. This violin is made of spruce and solid maple and its chinrest, frets board and pegs are fitted perfectly.
- The Bunnel Pupil is the only stringed instrument that comes with a lifetime warranty including 45-days guarantee.
- Complete setup or final assembly is performed by worlds leading Violin’s professionals.
- No assembly is required, just open the case.
- Handcrafted design with solid maple and spruce woods.
- This is an all in one box with violin, rosin, bow, rest and case. You don’t need to buy any additional equipment for your new violin.
- The rich and warm sound of the violin attracts all new players.
- The box comes with a complete set to start tuning instantly.
- The shoulder rest might break if it is handled properly.
4) Kennedy Ricard Bunnel G2 Violin – 4/4 Outfit size
Kennedy Ricard Bunnel Violins string instruments are known as the best on the market. Each violin of the Kennedy Company assembled in their Washington shop. The manufacturer guarantees that their Violin’s quality and the sound is incomparable with their price point. You will get the highest quality Violin within your little budget.
- The Kennedy Ricard Bunnel is the only stringed instruments that provide you a lifetime warranty.
- No set up is required. Just bring your box, open it, and play your music.
- The full package includes D’Addario Prelude Strings, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, digital clip, shoulder rest, Intro book, and case.
- Glossy and gorgeous finishing gives the Violin an elegant look.
- There is a wonderful clip-on the tuner and the shoulder rest is comfortable to use.
- You will find a bridge in the right position.
- The bow doesn’t have any sharp edges so that it can play smoothly.
- The Chin rest may be a reason for a dent in the violin.
- Needs the practice to prevent slipping.
5) Mendini MV500 Violin
The Mendini MV 500 is a Violin with powerful, rich and deep tone. This is highly recommended by the experts and consumers. This Mendini MV500 is an ideal choice for the beginners. It is able to create sensuous sound. The attractive designs give a better impression. Finally, it is an excellent Violin that you can buy at an affordable price.
- The back of the Violin is made of hand-carved maple wood.
- The front side made of hand-carved spruce.
- The chin rest, ebony, fingerboard, pegs, and tailpiece is well-known for its durability.
- One year warranty on any manufacturing defect.
- This model is made of hand-carved maple with four detachable fine tuners. It also features pegs chin rest and ebony fingerboard.
- The glossy finish of the violin gives it an aristocratic class.
- The lightweight case is easy to carry even for your toddlers.
- Some people don’t want to buy this for beginners because it is a bit more expensive.
These above 5 are the best violin under 500 dollars. Maybe these inexpensive violins are not perfect for the experts or professionals, but these are very appropriate for the beginners.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 1st May, 2018