Top 5 Best Record Player under 150 Dollars
The Turntable record players varied widely in models, features, and prices. Earlier handmade audiophile models were ridiculously expensive, but nowadays you will find them at cheaper prices. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money for your vinyl records, you should check our list of best record player under 150 dollars.
1. 1 byone Belt Driven Vintage Style Record Player
The 1 byone belt driven vintage style record player is both retro and modern style stereo speaker can blend both style and sound. This Bluetooth record player helps you to choose your favorite music from the music list of your phones and tablets. The Vinyl to MP3 recording function enables you to transform high-quality audio from vinyl records to MP3 files.
- Traditional and solid wood appearance with dust cover body.
- Selectable speeds settings from 33 to 78 RPM.
- Ability to transform audio from vinyl to MP3
- Compatible Bluetooth with all devices such as Android, iPhone, Tablet, PC, etc.
- Built-in 2-way crossover system stereo speakers.
- This is turntable and unique blend of modern stereo speaker that uses retro styling, solid wood, and contemporary technology.
- 1 Byone turntable built-in-Bluetooth can transform audio into a wireless speaker.
- Enjoy your vinyl recordings anytime anywhere. This speaker can turn the Vinyl audio to MP3 perfectly.
- Great combination of Bluetooth and turntable stereo speaker, and crystal clear sound from your phones or PCs.
After reading about 350 reviews, we found only 2 users who are disappointed with the recording quality.
2. Audio Technica Stereo Turntable with AT-LP60BK-USB
The Audio Technica stereo turntable speaker is able to provide vinyl’s audio directly or transform it to digital. You can connect to your PC using AT-LP60 USB output. This stereo box comes with PC compatible Audacity Software, Audio-Technica phono cartridge, integral dual magnet, adapter, and USB cables.
- Belt-drive automatic turntable operation
- Made of die-cast aluminum platter that is anti-resonance
- Digitizes Audacity recording software
- Transform from vinyl records to quality audio files
- Dual Magnet Phono Cartridge
- You will get all necessary software and USB components to convert the vinyl into portable audio files.
- It supports both 33 and 45 RPM, and able to place the stylus on records using automatic turntable operation.
- The die-cast aluminum platter provides anti-resonance benefits.
- You can connect this to a computer or audio system easily by using switchable phono pre-amplifier.
Few from customers complained that they could not use this machine more than 6 months.
3. Audio-Technica AT-LP60BT
The Audio Technica LP60BK is compact, super-simple, and super-convenient vinyl solution. The budget option for this modern turntable stereo device is neat. The Bluetooth streaming made this device suitable for casual record fans.
- Replaceable diamond stylus with phono cartridge integral dual-magnet.
- Pre-amplifier with RCA output cables for powered speakers and audio systems.
- DC servo-controlled motor.
- Anti-resonance and 2-speed turntable RPM
- Fully automatic system at an affordable price
- Very easy to assemble and have a solid dust cover
- Replaceable stylus with simple operation
- Magnetic cartridge with decent sound quality
- A number of users complained about its short USB cables.
4. ION Audio Max LP turntable
Max LP is a high-quality turntable that can make it easy to enjoy records. It can convert the records into digital music files. You will get a USB cable to connect to your computer. The tape converter software allows you automatically to separate the audio tracks into individual files.
- Built-in stereo speakers with quality turntable system.
- Convert records to digital audio files properly.
- Can be connected to the headphone for private listening.
- Tape Converter or EZ Vinyl software is included.
- The ION can convert turntables into compatible audio with a PC or Mac.
- It can convert all golden oldies to digital MP3 files for your smartphone and laptop.
- The Loud vinyl sounds with twin speakers are able to play quality sound.
Few consumers complained about no longevity.
5. GoJiaJie vinyl turntable speaker
GoJiaJie Vinyl record player is able to provide you the real sound anywhere you want. This black colored turntable player package includes high-density fiberboard package. The GoJiaJie is able to provide 100% satisfaction customer service.
- Built-in turntable with dual stereo speakers.
- Support 3 speeds setting.
- Built-in1800 mAh battery for offline uses.
- RC output is able to play Bluetooth, USB, and SD card input.
- The built-in 1800 battery will allow you to enjoy music up to 3 hours without power.
- The indication screen helps you to understand the turntable process.
- It can transform vinyl audio records into SD or USB to play on your phones or computers.
- It has built-in FM radio to listen to your favorite channel.
One of the customers has complained about the cheap speaker and unusable rendering facility.
Fortunately, all of the above turntables are much cheaper than they were 40 to 50 years ago. Moreover, above turntables are much better than today.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 1st May, 2018