5 Best Infrared Grill Under $500
To become the best, you must invest in a great cooker that will not only serve its purpose but will also live long doing so. Below is an overview of some of the leading brands in the industry to help you choose the best infrared grill under $500 for your Â great cooking experience.
|Rank||Infrared grill||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|2||Char-Broil The Big||$$||A+|
|4||Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio||$$||A|
|5||Char-Broil Patio 360||$$||A|
1. Char-Broil Signature TRU Infrared 3-Burner
- A large cabinet for storage
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- Dual fuel and lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Steel material
- Lidded side burner for sauces
- Lots of work surface areas
- Stable wheels that make moving it fast and easy
This is a black medium sized grill that uses infrared technology to heat food with the ability to seal in juices and prevent the food from burning. It has a sure-fire electronic ignition system that provides an automatic source of the fire. The wide cooking surface and warming rack make it spacious enough to undertake a variety of tasks on it.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
2. Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared
- Infrared grilling, smoking, and roasting
- Cooking basket with a double steak capability
- Double walls that radiate heat
- Internal smoker box
- Stainless steel material
- Temperature control
- Firm supporting base to hold it in place while keeping it a little above the ground
Just as the name suggests, this multi-purpose grill is a three in one equipment and does a great job at it. It runs on infrared technology as which uses hot air and radiant heat to cook the food leaving it tender and moist. It’s small in size makes it ideal for the patio or balcony.
Because of its cooking capability, different meals can be cooked in it all at once, saving invaluable time and resourcesCheck User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
3. Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450
- TRU Infrared cooking system
- Durable porcelain-coated grates
- Temperature gauge
- Convenient cart design
- Porcelain-coated rack for warming
- Three top-ported tube burners
- Two large wheels that make transporting it easy
This 3-burner cart gas grill is great for mid-sized grilling needs. Its infrared technology gives you better control over temperature. It has a 450-inch cooking surface and a side burner with a fold down cover which doubles as a shelf to provide extra working surface areas. It also has a sure-fire ignition button that syncs the burners for quick start-ups eliminating tedious processes that come with other grills.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
4. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Gas Grill
- Temperature control
- Wheels to enhance portability
- Two cooking areas
- Towel bar for holding accessories
- TRU Infrared technology
- Stable base
Its sleek design makes it a great addition to the garden, patio or apartment balcony. It is small size is ideal for anyone who has limited space in their home.
It has an electronic ignition integrated into the gas control knob and a stainless steel cooking grate that allows 8-12 burgers to cook together in a given period of time.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
5. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro 360 Gas Grill
- Firm base with wheels that make it easier to move the grill
- TRU-Infrared technology
- Towel bar for tools or accessories
- Oven-style electronic ignition
- Minimal assembly required
- It is durable
Imagine grilling fresh fish right where you found it? That’s exactly what the Char-Broil infrared Patio Bistro 360 Gas Grill can help you do. Its small size is ideal for smaller homes, patios and for boats when out on a fishing trip.
It has a porcelain-coated stainless steel cooking grate with a 360-inch dimension. It also has a warming rack inside the grill that provides a place for foods that heat faster to cook simultaneously and with minimum heat.
What’s more, you can add pellets or real-wood chips on the grilling grate to enhance the food’s taste.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
Bad cooking types of equipment have a way of overshadowing even the finest of culinary skills to make your cooking disastrous. However, with one or two purchases of the above-mentioned grills, you can be sure that your family and guests will be wowed every time you sit down together for a meal.
So choose to cook right, and remember to pick out the type of grill that meets your needs while also giving you value for your hard earned money. Cheers.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 1March, 2018