Top 5 Best Elliptical under 400 Dollars
Elliptical are very efficient in helping your burn calories, just like tread mills and other machines. These machines are usually power packed and have a variety of inclining features that will help you work out all muscles in your body. However, there are various types of these elliptical. Here are some of the best elliptical under $400.
|1||Cubii: Smart Under-Desk||$$||A+|
|2||Exerpeutic 5000 Magnetic||$$||A|
|3||Body Champ 3-in-1||$||A+|
|5||Fitness Reality E5500XL||$||A-|
1. Cubii: Smart under desk elliptical
With this superb elliptical, you are able to avoid all the negative effect of living a sedentary lifestyle.
- This elliptical is Bluetooth enabled; hence you can be able to monitor your activity using a mobile app.
- Wheel stoppers.
- Eight levels of resistance.
- It is designed ergonomically for a comfortable posture.
2. Exerpeutic 5000 magnetic elliptical trainer
This is one of the best elliptical under 400 with a design that is convenient in terms of space usage.
- It can handle users with up to 2701bs weight volume.
- It also has the Bluetooth feature.
- It has an elliptical stride 01 16 inches for comfortability.
- Has a 24 level modifiable Magnetic tension system.
- Has a three piece cranking system.
- Has a computer system that can be programmed to suit various preferences and a binary transmission drive approach.
3. Body Champ 3 in 1 trainer
- This is a three in one design because it can be used as an upright bike, elliptical or even a recumbent bike.
- It has a magnetic tension system with 24 levels.
- It has an 18 inch magnetical stride for comfortability.
- It has a manual control knob that you can use to control the intensity of your exercises.
- It has 8 resistance levels and can sustain individuals with a weight capacity of up to 300Ibs.
4. Proform Hybrid Trainer
- It has a big LCD window, upper body workout parts, and top notch resistance features.
- It has a 15 inch elliptical Stride and a water bottle holder.
- It has adjustable pedals, target pacer and a flywheel that has been inertia-Enhanced.
- It can support individuals of up to 350 lbs weight capacity.
- It has 16 work out apps that have been incorporated, and all you have to do is start your work out
5. E5500XL Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
- It has a small target computer that helps you manage your program,
- 24 levels of resistance and an 18 inch tread which is quite enough to help you work out without experiencing any strains
- It has the heart rate sensors that help monitor your heart rate.
These five elliptical under 400 dollars are some of these best you should consider in your work out routines. They have all the features you need on your journey to achieve fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 2nd December, 2017