The 5 Best Bass Guitar under $500
Whether you are passionate about music or just a cool guitarist, this musical instrument always steals your heart. Guitar is a style and iconic instrument for the musicians. If you are a rock star or want to be a rock star then you are surely mad about the bass guitar. But having a bass guitar is a little costly, so here I am presenting you some best bass guitar under $500.
5 Best Budget Bass Guitar Reviews
If you are a stage performer, you have to choose a guitar which has the high tempo. So you should choose the guitar as per your requirements, generally bass guitar has four string, so check all properly and then check for the metallic body of your guitar. Here I’ll give you 5 bass guitar’s details and its features. All of those are the electric bass guitar.
|Rank||Bass Guitar||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|3||Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro||$||A+|
|4||Squier by Fender Deluxe||$$||A+|
|5||G&L Tribute JB2||$$||A|
1. Yamaha TRBX305 BL 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
This is one of the best and high selling bass guitar under $400 price range. But why should you take this electronic bass guitar? The style or the body of this guitar is Mahogany body. Size is, as I told you 4 strings and you can get varieties of colors. You will get an optimum tonal and perfectly balanced ultra-comfortable solid body, which is totally ready for the stage performance.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- The solid sculpted mahogany body, the maple neck which will create a good relation between you and your guitar.
- M3 Pickups along with YGD design.
- For the exclusive performance you will get the EQ active circuit.
2. Ibanez GSR200 Soda Blue 4-String Bass Guitar
This is the last but not the least. This five bass guitar are really the best to perform on stage or wherever you like. This one has the sode blue finishing body, which give you a dashing look as a rock star. Oder soon otherwise it will be out of stock.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- This frets body is rosewood fret board.
- This is the most affordable and best bass guitar under $300 price range
- The neck is also comfortable as it is the maple neck, other features are same just like above.
3. Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar
Along with so many colors it will impress you with its lots of features and bass quality. The stunning color will steal your heart. You will just love it when you see its each and every finishing, sound quality and comfort. No matter how much crowd is there, you bass will be at the top. And price? Its very cheap and we think this is the best bass guitar under $200 in the market.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- Neck should be a comfortable one, so before chose anyone chose the neck size and shape.
- It has GRSM 4, 28.60″
- The body is agathis body and frets is the medium frets, the fingerboard is rosewood which is very demanding.
- The Inlay is the Petal dot.
4. Squier by Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass IV String
This one is also a stylist guitar which is under your budget i.e. 500 USD. The look of this guitar is stunning, it has 3 color sunburst. The fretboard is also rosewood. It has many impressive features, This one is the high selling guitar, so just go and book online; otherwise you may get a message of not in stock. So hurry up and get the best one.Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
- It has a polyurethane body & neck finish.
- The neck shape is also C shape, the number of frets is 20 and the size is medium Jumbo.
- The neck plate is 4 blot standard.
- It is single Coil Jazz Bass.
5. G&L Tribute JB2 4-String Electric Bass
Check User Reviews and Latest Price on Amazon.com
G&L Tribute JB2 is the most viewed bass electronic guitar. You will get this bass guitar under 500 dollar price range with free shipping. It is very comfortable while performing on stage. It has the Rosewood fingerboard along with C shape neck. Why this is one of the best bass guitar under $500? You can understand when you see the features of it.
- This guitar has Hard rock maple neck.
- 22 medium jumbo frets.
- 34″ scale, Medium C shape neck profile.
Using a guitar is not a big deal but using a best guitar is a big deal. As a performer you should choose the best one, these above mentioned description and the details of the best bass guitar under $500 will help all of you a lot.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 1st January, 2018