Top 5 Best Air Compressor under $300
When it is about the air compressor, there come many applications associated with this machine. An air compressor helps to perform many duties such as operating a nail gun, pumping up bicycle or bike tires. The air compressor is also used for spray painting works.
So, when you go out for buying an air compressor, you should think where you are going to use that. Many types of air compressors are available in the market. You just need to choose the best within your budget.
5 Best Air Compressor under $300
|Rank||Air Compressor||Quality||Editor Rating||Price|
|3||California Air Tools CAT-5510A||A|
To help, we research 30+ compressors to suggest you the 5 best air compressor under $300. Below are our opinion.
1. Makita MAC700 Air Compressor
This is a 52 lbs Air Compressor. Its pump is made of cast iron with big Bore cylinder. The machine can speed up to 1720 RPM but create a little noise. The low amp: avoid unusual premature motor failure and also reduces the potential tripped breakers incidents.
• The machine can deliver maximum performance for its cast iron pump which contains big Bore piston and cylinder.
• The large pump can provide 1720 RPM speed by lowering the noise levels.
• The oil lubricated cooler pump helps you by minimizing wear.
Cons: Some customers complained about the weight of this machine. They think is comparatively heavier than the other air compressor available in the market.
2. PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK UMC Pancake Compressor
This is a pancake style compressor, that contains a 150 PSI, rubber feet and water drain valve. The oil-free pump does not need any maintenance, can run easily even in cold weather. The 120V motor is protected by a console cover. The wrapped cord has a 6-gallon capacity.
• The pancake design of the air compressor is for optimal stability.
• The pack contains 13 piece accessory kit and a 6-gallon capacity.
• The tank pressure can store more than 150 PSI max air that gives the tank longer run time.
Cons: Some customer complains about some technical disturbance such as frequent breakage tripping.
3. California Air Tools CAT-5510A Air Compressor
This air compressor is designed to run quietly with the longer life cycle. While it is at 1680 RPM speed, the machine only produces 60 decibels of sound. The machine is contained of an oil-free dual piston pump that can be operated at a variety of temperature. The California Air compressor also has 2 pressure control gauge, an air filter, a wheel kit and a thermal overload protector.
• The oil-free pump will lower your maintenance costs.
• The Rust free 5.5-gallon tank is much durable.
• The machine can run quietly only at 60 decibels.
Cons: No major complaints, some customer complains that the price is little high.
4. DEWALT DWFP55126 Pancake Compressor
The Dewalt DWFP55126 is Pancake style air compressor that can start easily in any weather. This high power machine offers a 165 max PSI which enables long tool run time. The high flow couplers and regulator maximize the air tool performance at a soft 75.5 decibels noise level. The machine is only 30 lbs that can be carried away easily.
• The high-efficiency motor can start up in any cold weather.
• The High flow couplers and regulator enables maximizing air tool performance.
• The universal motor can run by 120V and 10 amps current.
Cons: Some customers find the problem while starting the compressor in cold weather.
5. DEWALT DWFP55130 Trim Compressor
The Dewalt DWFP55130 is a 14 inches wide and 36 lbs machine which compact is both compact and portable. The 2.50-gallon compressor contained 200 PSI max tank. The oil-free pump of this machine is durable that lowers the maintenance-cost. The machine only requires 12 amps for running that means it reduces possible breaker tripping.
• The oil-free pump is durable that provided maintenance-free operation.
• The machine can start with only 12 amp which also reduces breaker tripping.
• This is a lightweight machine that can be carried or stored easily.
Cons: Few customers complaints about high price.
It not possible to get all features at only $300, but it is possible to get a standard air compressor that serves a long time. These above mentioned 5 best air compressors really deserve your trust.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 22nd March, 2019