Top 5 Best 4k Camera under $1000
There is no better way of capturing an important and memorable moment in life like taking pictures and videos. The best way of doing so is by the use of a digital camera. Although smart phones also come with good cameras, digital cameras remain the best optional gadgets for taking pictures and videos. Digital cameras give extra-quality pictures and are clearer than the typical camera phone. Some of the most crucial features to look out for when purchasing a digital camera include the megapixels, lens strength & quality, durability, availability of spares and the price. Here is a review of the 5 best 4K camera under $1000 and their features.
|Rank||4K Camera||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|1||Canon EOS Rebel T6||$||A+|
|2||Sony Alpha a6300||$$||A+|
|3||Canon EOS 70D||$$||A|
|4||PANASONIC LUMIX G85||$$||A-|
1. Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera
Canon EOS is also a best-selling digital camera in many online retail sites. It comes with a powerful 18-55mm EF-S f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, a 58mm HD wide angle lens and a 58mm 2x Pro telephoto lens. The lenses are complemented by a DIGIC 4+ image processor to enhance the quality of the pictures taken. The sensitivity range can reach up to ISO 12800 for quality pictures in low lighted and difficult areas. It can shoot up to 3 fps continuously to capture every second of the moment. Canon EOS Rebel is cheap and best 4K camera under $500 in the list.
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor with a LCD Monitor Full HD
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC Scene Intelligent
- Hi-Speed SD USB card reader
- 58mm Ultraviolet UV Protector Filter
- Transcend 32GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card
- RS-60 Remote Switch for Canon
- Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash
- With multiple functions, it requires a beginner time to use it perfectly
2. Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera
This is another top of the range DSLR camera worth considering if you are looking for one within the said price range. The Sony Alpha comes with one of the worldâs fastest autofocus speed, most extensive autofocus coverage and some of the best quality pictures. It also comes with 4D focus. This camera comes with a 3-inch LCD screen that tilts up and down for easier filming. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi and Sonyâs PlayMemories mobile application that is compatible with Android and iOS platform devices.
- High-speed continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking
- 4D FOCUS with one of the worldâs fastest autofocus1 and worldâs most AF points
- 2.4-million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder w/ fast tracking 120Hz
- Enhanced operability and ergonomics that makes it easy to use
- Wi-Fi/NFC/QR code for easy file transfer and remote control
- Weather-Sealed magnesium alloy body
- The size makes it a great travel camera.
- Problems of shutting down due to overheating when recording video.
3. Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera
This is another top range DSLR camera worth considering when looking for a digital camera. It is easy to use and comes with some of the most powerful features in the list. This camera features an APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor for high resolution images even in poorly lighted areas. It boasts an EF-S 18-55mm IS STM standard zoom lens. It is fitted with a 3.0-inch clear view II touchscreen LCD monitor.
- Built-in flash with integrated speed lite transmitter
- Built-in stereo or external microphone terminal
- Intelligent viewfinder with electronic overlay
- 3″ articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- In order to shoot a video (regardless of length) one has to flip a switch and then press the video record button
4. PANASONIC LUMIX G85 4K Mirrorless Camera
This is the perfect DSLR camera for pro photographers and photography enthusiasts. The Panasonic Lumix is a power camera that comes with a 16 -megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and up to 30 fps. It is made of a magnesium alloy body for durability and protection. This camera comes with a high-precision, electronic viewfinder display. It also features built-in Wi-Fi and compatibility with other devices like laptops and tablets.
- 4K 30/24p cinematic video
- Durable magnesium alloy body
- High-speed dual electronic viewfinder display
- High performance professional shutter
- Perfect digital camera pro photographers
- Cannot use the HDMI output option for HD at 96fps
5. Fujifilm X100T 16 MP Digital Camera
If you are a beginner or amateur photographer looking a powerful digital camera that is easy to use, then the Fujifilm X100T is the best option to go for. It comes with a classic design that makes it stand out from the rest. It is fitted with an advanced hybrid viewfinder and EXR Processor II for the best quality pictures and videos. The cameras boasts a powerful shutter with speeds of up to 1/32000 sec.
- APS-C 16.3MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor with an EXR Processor II
- Newly developed electronic viewfinder allows for highly accurate manual focus
- NEW electronic shutter 1/32000 sec.
- New classic chrome mode film simulation with 11 modes
- Full HD Movies – 60fps, 50fps, 30fps, 25fps, 24pfs with exposure adjustment
- Some customers feel that the power button is placed on the wrong side.
Getting a camera is just like acquiring any other electronic device. A lot of factors have to be considered before purchasing it. When getting a camera the most important features to lookout for includes the power and strength of its lenses, battery durability and the material it is made of. Remember to check out for accessories that come with the camera like tripod stand, memory card wallet, LCD screen protector, lens cap holder and cleaning kit.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 2nd October, 2017