The 5 Best Basketball Shoes under $150
The perfect pair of sneakers is what everybody wants. Whether it’s at the gym or at the basketball court a good pair of shoes can elevate your performance and also motivate you to work harder. These are the top 5 best basketball shoes under $150, you must check out and definitely try out to experience, pure bliss.
|Rank||Basketball Shoes||Price||Quality||Editor Rating|
|1||Adidas Crazy Explosive||$$||A+|
|2||Nike Men's Revolution 3||$$||A+|
|3||Converse Chuck Taylor All Star||$||A+|
|4||Adidas Cloudfoam Ilation Mid||$||A|
|5||Jordan Men's Eclipse Fashion||$$||A|
Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Explosive
These shoes have gotten everybody talking. Arguably the best Basketball shoes around, these shoes are endorsed by Andrew Wiggins himself. The awesome features of the Crazy Explosive are as follows – A complete and true prime-knit Xeno top makes the shoe flexible while the soft inner sole of the shoe is amazingly comfortable.-The shoe features a multi-directional translucent rubber sole which literally defines traction, Basketball players have described the traction on these shoes to be ‘crazy’. Coral power traction is the official word Adidas uses to define the traction of the shoes. However, these shoes have been criticized for are not producing the same kind of traction on outdoor courts as the rubber compound on the sole is pliable and experiences easy bruises and early ware, however, is your best friend on indoor courts.
- The shoe is extremely light and features extra boost owing to the responsive cushioning.
- The shoe is criticized to be a bit too narrow and ugly, but beauty is definitely a matter of perspective.
- these are definitely one of the best basketball shoes around.
Nike Men’s Revolution 3
Durable and light, these are the perfect shoes for going for a jog or hitting the gym.
- A Mesh Upper for optimum breathabilty
- Rubber Sole
- Weighing at 8.8 oz/252 grams(men’s size 10)
- these shoes are very durable.
Converse Chuck Taylor Seasonal Hi
Classic and timeless, everyone should own a pair of these shoes. These shoes literally fit any occasion and they age like good wine, the older they get, the better they look. Coming in a classic and simple design the Converse Chuck Taylor Seasonal Hi is available in a variety of colors and rated a very high.
- Canvas top with rubber sole illustrating the diamond tri-pattern.
- Signature Chuck Taylor rubber toe box, textured toe bumper, medial style eyelets for ventilation and Converse heel patch.
- Signature metal eyelets lend to the classic look of these shoes.
- Very Durable-Traction on these shoes are descent, however not advisable to play heavy sports wearing these shoes
Adidas Performance Men’s Cloudfoam Ilation Mid
Featuring a mid-cut design to offer some added support around the ankles, these shoes are geared up to hit the basketball court.
- High top Basketball Sneaker featuring classic 3-striped logo at sides and perforations for ventilation.
- Cloudfoam sockliner and midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Grippy rubber out-sole featuring descent traction.
- Air mesh tongue, collar and rear quarter.
Jordan Men’s Eclipse Fashion Shoe
These shoes maybe looked upon as Jordan’s branching out into the athletic and training area The entire upper uses a textile weave which makes the shoes extremely light.
- Visible encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel offering added cushioning.
- Herringbone pattern out-sole for traction and on-court flexibility.
- Ortholite padded interior for added comfort.
Versatile and Impressive as all these shoes are, it is important to isolate the purpose for which the shoes are bought because there is nothing quite like being at the right place, wearing the wrong shoes. On the court, one would feel most at home in the Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Explosive Basketball shoes, however the Adidas Performance Men’s Cloudfoam Ilation Mid Basketball Shoes is perfect for a beginner.
Disclaimer: We check & update the list every month. Some product prices may have changed since our latest update. Last Date of Update: 1st May, 2018